Drool on the Frog

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Design Submitted

Prisma color sample Early on I got it in my head that the deadline was on Sunday. But the 18th was a Friday. I didn’t realize my mistake until Sunday. I just hoped they would take my submission anyway. I worked right up to the hour they closed. I only had time to color one paisley in my example. I hope that they can get the impression of the whole piece from that. I tossed in some embellishment samples and used Prisma colors to scribble samples of my color scheme down. I put it in a black pocket folder and My Geek rushed me over to the shelter.

I was pleased to meet Colleen, the director at the shelter. She was genuinely happy to get another design. She showed me the finished sample forms done to promote the campaign. Now I just need to wait for December 10 when the artists will be informed if a sponsor has selected their designs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home