Drool on the Frog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Call!

Happy face I had just pulled into the parking lot of the rehab center when my phone rang. It was the FHS. It took me so off guard I can’t even tell you who it was on the phone. I was so stunned. She said that my design had been picked and she was calling to congratulate me.

My sponsor is OLA. I’ve never heard of them but I thought she said “OLA design” something. Cool! A design company picked me! That’s infinitely flattering. I pride myself at being able to find almost anything on the internet but I couldn’t find anything about OLA. All I knew is they might be designers and the color green that I used in my design was the same as their logo. Hmm.

I’m giddy; excited beyond comprehension! The time between now and getting the form and starting to paint will be like waiting for Christmas when I was 10. I’m nervous; I’m scared; I’m elated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home