Drool on the Frog

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Deadline & No Call

Sad face Well, the deadline came and went and I wasn’t called. My design was not picked. I wonder why? Maybe they didn’t receive enough sponsors for the number of designs that were submitted. Well-known artists in town were probably able to obtain their own sponsors. Maybe it was hard for the sponsors to visualize the final form because I didn’t finish coloring the example. If I’d only had more time.

Sometimes I enter art competitions and pray I won’t get selected. I’m either intimidated by the company my art will be in or I’m not confident enough that I can execute my idea. That wasn’t the case here. I was so excited about my design and process. So excited that I decided to not let the design die but bring it to life - somewhere. The process was not a loss. I gained something.

Now I can look forward to the FHS Pet Parade on April 29. I hope the they have a hugely successful campaign.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home