Drool on the Frog

Friday, December 23, 2005

My Sponsor - OLA

My Geek and I didn’t go anywhere for Christmas this year. I only had one day off from work. That didn’t give us enough time to go to Texas much less to Nashville. Although we will miss our families, we also really enjoy having this time together.

I was elated to receive a note from Colleen:

“Dear Rhonda: Congratulations on having your beautiful design selected by OLA for our Art Unleashed project. The folks at OLA really loved your concept and are hoping the you can choose a green that will closely match their business card, which I have enclosed. You do not have to change your palette or add any additional green. They are simply hoping that the green you do choose to use closely resembles that in your sketch and their card. Looking forward to meeting you at our party on Jan. 19. Colleen Weiss, Director”

OLA business card OLA has a great business card and the green almost matches exactly what I’m using in my design. And now I have more clues about OLA!

OLA Design Works.
Orbit. Live. Art.
Design for Print and Web.
www.oladesignworks.com

They’re still a mystery, though. Right now their web site only has a home page with no links. Sneaky, sneaky. Guess I’ll have to wait for the party to get to know them. I can’t wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home