Drool on the Frog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

What to Wear

cowboy bootsOn this same weekend I began talking with My Geek about the Sponsor/Artist party. I am very excited about a party to kick off this project. It’s so appropriate. And I can’t wait to meet OLA!

My Geek happens to be very capable when it comes to fashion. We bounced around several ideas and finally landed on a pair of black cowboy boots from Nine West and a great pair of extra long, well distressed jeans from Maurices. I own a fabulous black duster jacket I got from The Limited. I hope it goes with jeans. Add a simple white shirt and I think we have it.

But I get home with the booty (pun intended) and the white shirt looks terrible. How can this be? It’s so basic. Now what? What’d I give for some fashion advice. I wonder if anyone from Project Runway has a blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home