Drool on the Frog

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lots of Sketching

blank back of dog
I did lots of sketching this weekend and no painting. But I think transfering the design to the form is the most time consuming task. I feel good about getting these sketches painted quickly this week.

I also took pictures of the areas of the form that have no design. These are the areas that are on a 3D form but don't show up in a 2D picture: the belly, nose, chest, and back. I printed these off so I can fill in the design.

water leg the siblings french guy pirate
Each portion of the design is taking on it's own identity. There's the vine, tattoo, heart slide and water leg. This weekend I sketched the Siblings, French Guy and Pirate. I also settled on colors for Pink Tail. I'm still nervous about getting it all done by April 1. But I have a great circle of encouragers that are cheering me along. They are great at keeping me positive. I love this project. I'll be sad when it's done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home