Drool on the Frog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Table On A Roll

my drafting table on top of the rolling platformI've finished painting the rolling platform with iridescent white. I thought of putting SAM on it and rolling him around to make it easier to paint and draw but I'm so worried about scratches.

Well that's just silly.

I went ahead and put my light, little drafting table on top of the platform. Under the feet of the table I put some fun foam. This should keep the table from scratching the platform and grip it at the same time. So far, it works like a dream.

I still need a way to work with the dog upside down. I grabbed a couple of paper boxes from work yesterday. They're not very big but I might be able to make it work temporarily. Good thing this form is fairly light. I'm really moving him around a lot to work on the legs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home