Drool on the Frog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fox Faith Movies



My friend Sandi is a member of the Fox Faith Movies Press Room. As a member, Sandi gets early releases of films before they are released either in the theatre or on DVD.

From their web site, here is what Fox Faith Movies is about:

FoxFaith Movies is the Christian moviegoer’s online guide to current and upcoming faith-based theatrical releases from FoxFaith. FoxFaith is a new branded distribution label from Twentieth Century Fox, created to house and distribute its growing portfolio of morally-driven, family-friendly programming. To be part of Fox Faith, a movie has to have overt Christian Content or be derived from the work of a Christian author.

Since I write movie reviews here every week, Sandi wrote her contact at FFM and got me in the Press Room. In the future, if I happen to be reviewing a FFM, I will include the above logo in the review so that you'll know it comes from them.

You might be scratching your head at this point. The movies I review are not considered family friendly and, as I said from the beginning, this is not the site to go to if you are looking for recommendations in that area. I like thrillers, action, and drama and everything I have reviewed has been R rated. But this was a great opportunity to hook up with the review community so I took it.

I don't know if my reviews will be helpful to them. I hold movies to a high standard and don't expect any less from the family friendly genre.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home