Drool on the Frog

Monday, July 09, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: I have my tickets!

Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixWe'll see how David Yates does directing the latest Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Midnight showings begin July 10. I would love to do a midnight show but, I have a job. So MyGeek bought us tickets for the 7:00 p.m. show on Wednesday.

Yates is also slotted to direct Half-Blood Prince. I think it's great that they change directors so frequently. I don't know if it's on purpose but it sure is keeping the franchise fresh.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood PrinceI have things very well timed. After seeing Phoenix this week, I'll re-read Half-Blood Prince before I receive my birthday copy of Deathly Hallows on the 21st, the 7th and final Harry Potter book. Everyone will probably finish their books before I do so don't tell me what happens!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • You are fan.at.ic.al.

    And organized, I might add.

    By Blogger Erin, at 7:44 PM  

  • I love a good story.
    I love a good hero.
    I love a good Scooby gang.
    Fan? Yes, I'll own it.

    By Blogger rhon, at 3:11 PM  

  • I just came from seeing "Order of the Phoenix" where I saw teens wearing Gryffindor t-shirts, homemade fan shirts and Harry Potter glasses. Yes, a fan but not a fanatic.

    But I do believe we were the only adults there over the age of 25 without children.

    By Blogger rhon, at 9:00 PM  

  • I remember going to see the new set of Star Wars movies in the theatre. Watching grown-ups dressed like Darth Vader, wielding light sabers against a human-sized Chewbacca was a wild experience.

    Long-time fanatics, I presume.

    Although I hope this Harry potter movie was better than the new set of Star Wars movies.

    By Blogger Erin, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home