Drool on the Frog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NaNoWriMo: Launch Party

We had our launch party this past weekend and it met all my expectations.

We have a very diverse group. I'm especially thrilled that we have some teens participating. Go Pyrallus!

What I hoped to get most from the group was encouragement. I didn't get cold feet on my wedding day but I've gotten cold feet about writing a novel. There was nothing but positive energy all around! Everybody has a success oriented attitude. Let's do it!

Some of our group are members of the Winston-Salem Writers. We attended their launch Monday night and hope to see some of them at our writing group at Krankies.

I've added some references about writing and stock photography to the right hand margin for my new writing friends. If you have any favorite books or blogs on writing you can share, it would be appreciated.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home