Drool on the Frog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Loco for Coco


I was very specific this year as to what I wanted for Valentine's. I was craving a traditional box of chocolates with all of their miniture nut, cream, caramel, and toffee surprises. But I wanted really good chocolates, not the Russell Stover box you get at the drug store. We have a local shop called Sweetie's that orders in chocolates from Texas and Vermont. There's also a Godiva shop in the mall. I told him either of those would do. It didn't have to be a big box, just good.

As is typical, MyGeek goes one better. He found Loco for Coco in Greensboro that opened only last October. I got the heart box you see above filled with the truffles they make themselves. They really are quite delicate and divine. What more could you ask for? I've been having truffles for breakfast and dessert. And I'm not sick of them yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home