Drool on the Frog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So long and thanks for all the fish.

To all you who are still getting me through your blog Reader or RS feed...

It's time to clean up your feeds!

I haven't posted here since February of 2009. I doubt you've been waiting, hope upon hope, that I would return to write movies or my latest art project. It is more likely that you forgot this link is still in your reader.

In either case, I can settle things now. Drool on the Frog is not going away but changing. It will become a part of MyGeek's software business as a technical blog. If there are any links or articles here that you want to copy, you have until February 28 when I will archive all the current content.

I don't know how often the technical blog will be posted to; it's a work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home