Drool on the Frog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Willa T-shirt

WillaI have never been a big fan of reality TV until Project Runway came along. It’s a show where aspiring designers compete for a chance to start their own line. I love it because it puts the focus on talent and not dirty tricks. All the players bring something of value to the table.

I love seeing what the designers wear because I know that it’ss an expression of their personal style and creativity. With CafePress being brought to the forefront again, I’ve got it in my head that I should wear something to the party that I’ve created myself. Maybe a design on a black t-shirt would work. My Geek has prompted me to design something for DroolontheFrog. I need to get some pictures of our dog, Willa. Maybe I’ll turn her into a superstar.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home