Drool on the Frog

Friday, May 12, 2006

Projects in the Queue

Race flags painted on SAMs headI never lack for a project. My challenge is to pick those projects which are reasonable, time-wise. If I say "yes" to too many things I cease to have fun no matter what I choose to do. Here's a brief list of things that will take me through to the end of the year.


  • SoulPerSuit.com - I have an arts based "spiritual journey" program. It started in 2002. I got the web site up in 2003. It really needs an update. (Due: May 31)
  • Web site/newsletter - My Geek is graduating from UNCG December 2006. Since most of our friends and family will not be able to make it to NC, I thought I would enable them to participate through a newsletter & web site. (Due: June 19, 2006)
  • "Splash" - This is the name of the boat that my sister and her husband just bought. I'm excited about designing a unique look to the name that will be cut from vinyl for the boat. (Due: August 31)
  • Wedding Invitations - My brother, Speed Racer, is getting married to Trixie in November. I have an idea for their wedding invitations but I guess I need to find out what the bride wants. (Due: October 1, 2006)
  • Greet Cards - In between projects, I would like to make some more greeting cards. I use to make lots of these and haven't in quite a while. I miss it.
  • Blogs - I currently have two blogs (this one and SoulPerSuit)and another in the works. I want to write to these MUCH more often than I get to. I need a name for my movie review blog. Any ideas?
  • Writer's Brochure - My friend, the Queen of Spades, is a writer. She needs a promotional brochure. I have some ideas in my head. I've just need to find some time for a conference call with her. Check out her writing here.

Yes, I'm insane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home