Drool on the Frog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Where Have I Been?

My first post since November 18, 2007 was last week without any explanation of where I'd been.

Three months without a word.

I was barraged with e-mails and letters begging for my return and concern for my well being. There was even a missing persons report filed!

Well, not exactly. Actually the only comment I got was asking for this blog to be "exterminated". I can only figure that's because they didn't like my review of Doctor Who. Cool. At least I got a reaction out of someone.

I think everyone who does read this blog know exactly where I was and what happened. You know that I was... indisposed. The rest of you fair weather fans or newbies will just have to speculate. Use your imaginations, I haven't had my 15 minutes of fame yet.

4 Comments:

  • Hey! Lookin' good!
    Feelin' good?

    By Blogger Erin, at 3:00 PM  

  • You cut your long long hair! Or is the first photo deceiving?

    By Blogger Violet, at 12:50 PM  

  • Yes, Violet! I've gone with a super short haircut. I love it!!! I'm wearing a cap in the second pic because I hadn't fixed my hair that day. Both pics have the short hair cut. That's also not what took 3 months.

    By Blogger rhon, at 11:50 AM  

  • LOL, i figured that's not what took 3 months ;-) I was just shocked to notice the short hair.

    By Blogger Violet, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home