Drool on the Frog

Monday, September 15, 2008

MoPo: Coffee & Foam Art


Some might say that artists can be characterized by their addictions (caffeine, nicotine, or, um, others). But I never thought about making my addiction the art - two of my favorite things in the world. See what these creative individuals can do with the foam on the top of their cup of joe.

Enjoy!

I'm sorry, I don't remember where I found this original link. I like to give credit and also hook you up with other good resources, but all I recorded was this link.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Holy cow. I clicked on the link, and those are some seriously cool (or hot, I guess) foam designs! I imagine in this world where coffee drinking is the cool thing, and so many coffee houses spring up all over the place, the baristas are looking for ways to stand out amongst the crowd. I'd probably let my coffee get cold, I'd be staring at it for so long.

    By Blogger Erin, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home