Drool on the Frog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

T-shirt Arrives!

Drool On The Frog t-shirtI got the Drool On The Frog t-shirt in the mail today! Whew! And I got my sister’s shawl in the mail too – and it’s beautiful. How lucky am I?

Overall, I would say that CafePress does a great job. I can’t believe that I got an original design put on a t-shirt and mailed to me so quickly! This is just too cool.

My only complaint is that the colors are kind of dull. But the forums on CafePress’ web site spoke to this. Their printing process is called direct printing:

With Direct Printing, we print direct-to-fabric with no transfers. The result is a matte image that moves with the garment because the ink is actually embedded in the fabric for ultimate wearable comfort. After a few washes, you will notice the great durability of Direct Printing. That means greater image staying power.

The negative of this process is colors are not as vibrant. I think it’s an o.k. trade off. I like the direct printing finish so much more than transfers – it doesn’t look cheap; it looks professional. I can’t wait to design some more.

So go out there, you crazy kids, and design your own t-shirts. Or, better yet, buy mine!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home